...



Sunday, August 3, 2008

What inspires you?




I must say that my first book was semi-inspired from a trip to San Francisco last year about this time. That book turned out to be a bestseller at Cobblestone Press and Fictionwise. Just last week I took another trip. One to Cancun and learned about the Myans... ask me am I inspired?





I bought books but nothing beats being there and seeing the history. There are some things you just can't read in a book. I think this picture is one that my five year old took while on a tour of Chichen Itza.



Cancun was a wonderful place to visit. It was full of history and stories. And I don't think I have ever been a place where everyone...and I do mean everyone had a tip jar! I took 100 ones and used all of them.



So look for a Myan or Aztec inspired story coming soon!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home