...



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 New Releases & Tagged!

How's everyone feeling today? I'm pretty excited because here in Australia, we're very close to ditching winter to welcome spring. I say close because I know it'll go up and down for most of the month, but we've had some lovely, sunny days this week. :)

So, at the end of this week I have two new releases. Yay! They've both got a paranormal slant, but one is about a 'phantom' and the other about a vampire. :) But I'm excited about BOTH of them.


Tess Harrison tagged me the other day, so I thought I'd post my results here.

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:

1. I don't like getting flowers, I never did. I mean, I think flowers are awesome, but they belong in their natural habitat, not in my home dying. (I particularly love sunflowers)

2. I'm a fan of vegies, but can't stand celery. Yuck!

3. I have a little bit of an OCD situation -- have to do things a certain way, at a certain time or the universe will collapse on itself. ;)

4. If I'm walking down the street and I see a kitty-cat, I can't help but stop to say Hi and pat their little heads.

5. I carry my 2GB USB memory stick with me everywhere I go. I can't leave home without it. I freak out if it's not in my pocket.

6. I don't particularly like red meat much, but I eat it because I know that I need it.

I'm supposed to tag six people, so I'd like to tag my fellow Divas. So, if you'd like to take part, go ahead. If not, that's fine too. But make sure you all have a great week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have so many 'unspectacular' things in common. LOL! And yes, yes, yes to the USB drive. It goes with me everywhere.

September 3, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home