...



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Freaking Thursday!

The first review for Hatsept Heat hit my mailbox yesterday and I'm FREAKING STOKED!!! Okay, repeat after me, "We love Fallen Angel Reviews...We love Fallen Angel Reviews..." Now just say that until you're walking around in a daze like I am.

Nothing makes your day like a FIVE ANGEL review!

Here's some of the review and the link to Fallen Angel Reviews where you can read the whole thing. And to purchase Hatsept Heat, click here ;D And as always, feel free to visit my site at www.tjmichaels.com - YAY!



"T.J. Michaels is back again with her exciting third installment in the Vampire Council of Ethics series. Although, this book can be read independently, I would suggest reading the previous two novels in order to gain a better understanding of the historical events mentioned in Hatsept Heat. I was very impressed by how Ms. Michaels was able to insert just the right amount of vulnerability into Shinju’s personality but, didn’t allow it to become overbearing or allow it to take away from the storyline. Kenoe was a true alpha male who was used to having his way without being questioned or denied, however, he learned the hard way that Shinju wasn’t going to fall in line just because he told her to do so. Without a doubt I knew that Kenoe had everlasting love for Shinju and he was willing to protect her at all costs, regardless of the outcome of his actions. And, on the flip side, Shinju was equally determined to fight her own battles. As you can imagine with two very determined, headstrong characters, Kenoe and Shinju’s sexual escapades were hot, hot, hot! I just couldn’t get enough of this couple. I simply had to keep reading until I discovered just how everything was going to pan out. Readers, you will not be disappointed with this thrilling, mysterious, super-hot plot. Hats off to Ms. Michaels for writing yet another spectacular novel!"

Woot!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger gypsywoman35 said...

Well mucho congrats to you T.J. on the review. I for one can't wait to sink my teeth (yea that was a bad pun) into this book.

September 5, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home