...



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Writing & Pictures

The other day Cynthia mentioned that she started a new story. And I agree with her, starting a new story is exciting, but it can also be a frightening thing. Yet, once you get stuck into the story and get the bulk of it done, how do you feel then?

At the moment, I'm at the almost-finishing stages of the first draft I'm working on. All the problems, issues and reveals are about to collide in a rush of action. This is another time when I feel both excited and scared about how it'll all turn out. Do you feel this way at this stage too?

I'm trying not to think about it too much so I can concentrate on getting the story finished. And sitting @ 72k, with my day's words not yet added, I'm looking forward to it.

So, I thought I'd share a few pics for this week...

This is the cover for my upcoming Wicked. I started the editing process for it this week. It's a hot little tale about a woman, a medium and a ghost. ;)

These are the fabulous girls the hubby and I have been spending time with this week. This is my second time, hubby's first. It's still as awesome as the first time around and now I'm itching to see the movie. DVD releases next month. Yay!

And this is one of the pictures I've collected as inspiration for the novel I'm working on at the moment:

This is the cover for my 12 Days of Christmas novella for 2007:

The other day, I received a contract for the sequel. It's called CHRISTMAS CAROL, and this time, Natala and Noel face another dark threat... but they're no longer in Sydney. Nope, they're off to the North Pole.

Whatever you're doing, watching or working on this week - enjoy! :D

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Hi, Yolanda! I get a thrill at the end of a story too, and, um, fear, yep, I get that a lot! :-) Love those pics. You've got some great covers.

September 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Cynthia! Thanks. :)

September 28, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home