...



Friday, October 3, 2008

Embarking on a new adventure

Home schooling my daughter until the end of the semester when she can be cleared to go back to High School.

Teaching is not something I've ever aspired to. I admire teachers immensely, I just never wanted to be one. Looks like I'll be able to add yet another chore to my repetoire. Sigh.

Just when I wonder what life can throw at me next...

On the writing front...I got a couple of stunning new covers for upcoming stories. The first is for my October release with Cobblestone Press. Designed by Frauke at Croco Designs, it's a complement to my Hallowed release last year.



And, the one I got just yesterday for a short story picked up by Forbidden Publications (yes, Yolanda, I think I am following you around! We share, what, three publishing houses now?)



And now...I have to go ring the school bell for my daughter ~ boy, now, I'm doubly glad it's Friday!

Ericka Scott
www.erickascott.com

3 Comments:

Blogger SaturnMoonie said...

Good luck with your new teaching gig. At least you only have 1 student, and if she doesn't listen "in class" you can always ground her. :P

I'm really digging the Wanton Wishes cover. :D

October 3, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 3, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Good luck with your new adventure, Ericka.

Oh, and LOL. You're too funny. Congrats on the FP contract and on those gorgeous new covers. :)

October 3, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home