...



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October & Goals

Well, it's that time of the year again. Halloween is just around the corner. October also happens to be the birthday month for both my hubby and daughter. I know, I'm surrounded by the star sign, Libra! ;)

Anyway. I started this month with a clean slate. I met my self-imposed deadline of finishing the first draft of my latest WIP by the end of September. The word count ended up being 82,246, and I'm very happy with how the novel turned out. Now, to plan for the next two installments. Lol.

This month, I won't be embarking on any huge projects, especially any of the novel kind. That's for November, NaNoWriMo month, right? What I would like to do this month is complete the final draft of the 30k novella I wrote a few months ago and sub it, plan (I don't like to use the word outline because it's more like a brainstorm) two different short stories I want to write, do the same for the NaNo novel I want to write, promo the two new releases I have for this month, read the urban fantasy books I've had to ignore during my first draft writing, clear out some of the clutter from my room, and just enjoy the month.

So far, all I've done is edits, though. I've done two separate rounds, for two separate stories during the last few days. Not bad. And I'm expecting more during the month.

Oh, I'm also Featured at The Romance Studio this month, so check me out HERE. :D

Anyway, what have you got planned for the month of October?

I'm going to go and read the rest of this awesome book now! Bye for now.

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home