...



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reviews & Releases

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great week so far. Me, I've been feeling tired, weak and snotty. Yeah, I've got a cold or something. But at least I don't feel as bad as I did over the weekend and Monday. :)

Well, I've gotten my first two reviews for my Tease Tarot novel, HELLBLAZE, and I wanted to share them...

LeeAnn from Coffee Time Romance gave HB a 4! This is some of what she said:

"Yolanda Sfetsos has written a wonderful book that is dark and dangerous. The suspense of this story keeps you on the edge of your seat."

You can read the whole review here.

SkyWalker from GhostWriter Literary Reviews gave HB a 5! Here's some of the review:

"I found this book to be totally entertaining. It's very well written with excellent dialog and great imagination. Who knew Demons had such wit and charm."

You can read the whole review here.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to both LeeAnn and SkyWalker for their lovely words, and for making my day, too. I love Blaze's story, and I'm so happy that others are enjoying it too. :)

Oh, and before I go, I'd just like to mention that at the end of this week, I've got two new eBooks coming out, from two different publishers:

MOON CHASE is the second installment in my Myth Hunter series with Forbidden Publications and will be available on 16 October.

SANDY SHORE is a companion story to my 2007 Hallowed eBook with Cobblestone Press. It will be available on 17 October.

What a great way to celebrate Halloween!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congrats, Yolanda! And I hope you feel better soon!

October 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks so much, Cynthia! :)

October 17, 2008 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Congralations on all the new releases! I love the Hellblaze cover (and the others as well)..but that lion is just striking.

Hope you feel better!

October 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks Ericka! :)

October 21, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home