...



Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Day after Black Friday

Before Thanksgiving I swore I would not be doing any in store Black Friday shopping, but Thanksgiving morn the newspaper stuffed with more enticing ads than ever appeared in my home. And it taunted me with it's good deals, unrelenting in it's pursuit of my meager shopping dollars.

So I gave in and went through the ads, finding deal after deal that would save me money and help me complete my christmas shopping. Oh no, how I was tempted by the 4 am, 5 am and 6 am openings. Maybe I could go out and it wouldn't be so bad.

You may think you know where this is going. That I got up early and fought the cold and the crowds for some deals but alas no. I came to my senses and stayed in my nice warm bed until almost 8 am.

I then got up and followed through on my original plan and thanks to my friend Bree who guided me through some of the black friday sales at Amazon, I was able to find some great deals there. Can't tell you all about them here in case someone in my family wanders across my blog. lol

I did buy something for myself though. A new HP wireless printer for my office. $49.00 OMG $49.00. lol But that's not even the best part. It comes with a $70 rebate.

While I got some great prices on some gifts that printer was the "steal" of the day. Now to clean up my office and make way for it.

Did you go Black Friday shopping? Was it worth it? Or did you try my style and shop online?

Have a good one!

Eliza

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

We don't have Black Friday here in Oz, but I do love online shopping. ;) Sounds like you scored some cool bargains!

December 3, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home