...



Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Day Late and A Dollar Short....

Well, Blogger has defeated me in scheduling my blog post. I thought I had it figured out...sadly, I'm more techno-challenged than I thought.

Life around our house has disintegrated to "normal"...or as normal as the Scott household has ever been. The drama teen has some phone priveledges restored, and "Mama, buy" has become the new battle cry of my boys.

Yep, tis the season for the toy commercial. This year, we've decided to scale back. The boys will get one large gift between them (a new playset for the backyard) and a couple of packages under the tree. The teen wants clothes and money (easy, peasy).

Me, I'm hinting for Santa to buy me more memory for my computer and a B&N gift card. Oh, and a knitted belt for my belly dancing class. Yep, the teen and I are "bonding" and taking a class together. So far, it's been a lot of fun. And Lord knows, I have the belly for it. Teehee!

Here's hoping that I can figure out the scheduling a bit better before next Friday. Until then, I leave you with a great review I just received for Breathless.

"Breathless is an action packed love story. What starts off as hostility ends in heated passion. Breathless is a fantasy story that pulls you in from the first moment you start reading and makes you wish for more when you have finished Jason and Michael’s story. Breathless is a fast, easy, and engrossing story that I think all M/M fans will love."

Reviewed by Raine at Joyfully Reviewed.

Thanks Raine! I'm so glad you enjoyed Breathless.

To read the entire review, click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on your latest review! And wow, belly dancing, huh? Sounds interesting.

I know what you mean about the scaling down of gifts. I think it's essential. Not just because of the money, but also because it's not good to shower the kids with too much.

We learned the hard way. Christmas and birthdays would be a present-galore situation. But my daughter didn't play with everything. A lot of it winds up forgotten and on the floor, or she just expects more every time. So, we've done the scaling back as well. :)

December 3, 2008 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

It was soooo bad last year that my daughter was cleaning her closet right before Thanksgiving and found a game that we'd given her for Christmas and it had never been opened!

December 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home