...



Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NaNoWriMo & Reading

Well. Is this week three of NaNoWriMo? I just checked the calendar, and yeah, it's week three. You know, at the beginning of the month I seriously doubted I would get to the amount of words I've written now. But, check out the word meter. Things are moving along very well.

My goal by the end of this week is 37,500 words. Anything extra is great. Secretly, I'm really hoping to have crossed the 40k by the end of Friday.

I've come to the downward part of the book. Where everything starts to make sense to the characters and so many pieces of the puzzles fall into place. Yet, at the same time, some horrible things are yet to happen. The hero and heroine will soon find themselves in the darkest part of the story, and I feel sorry for them. But at least I already know that everything will work out well in the end for them. What's also a lot of fun now is introducing the heroine for the next book. She's shaping up to be very interesting and totally connected to the characters already established in this series. Too bad no one in the novel knows that, though. Lol.

By the way, I've managed to squeeze in some reading the past week. These are the two excellent books I've read:



Loved both of them! :)

And this is what I started reading last night:

So far, it's great. I'm really getting into the character and the world he lives in. Lots of danger, a bunch of mysterious deaths, and that lovely comfy urban fantasy feel I love to sit down and get cozy with. :)

Before I go, what have you been reading lately? My TBR pile is still huge, but I'm slowly working my way through it.

Well, until next week, have a great one!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SaturnMoonie said...

I haven't read anything since NaNo started, I've been using all my spare time to write...and procrastinate on my writing in the NaNo forums and the regional chatroom. Hehe, I'm a bad girl.

I'm not doing so well either, 18,500 as of right now. Doubt if I'll make it to 50K by the end of the month, but I wont quit! I just gotta buckle down on weekends, which is when I do the most writing.

I'm glad you're doing so well though! :D

November 19, 2008 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congrats on your progress!! And, oh, those covers are gorgeous! I might have to check out those books...

November 20, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Eliza Gayle said...

I just finished the Magnus Pack series by Shelly Laurenston. What a hoot! Now i'm reading Rough, Raw and Ready by Lorelei James and Total Eclipse of the Heart by Crystal Jordan

November 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home