...



Monday, November 17, 2008

Panic!!

I apologize for being late with this post--my weekend was crazy. You see...my computer crashed. Died. Gave me one of those fatal error messages and even my Tech savvy husband (seriously, he's got a degree in Computer Sciences) couldn't recover my files.

Yep, panic began to attack.

But, blessedly, we were able to call in a professional and he recovered all my files. So sweet. So, now I'm celebrating! Saved!

I'm celebrating the recovery of all my data--and I'm celebrating the fact that next Tuesday, MIDNIGHT SINS, my second single-title from Kensington Brava, will hit store shelves. I always like to celebrate book releases because they make me so excited...and so very nervous.

And, wow--the holidays are also sneaking up on us. Another reason to celebrate. :-)

Is there something that you're celebrating right now? Could be something big or something small. I'd love to share and celebrate with you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma Petersen said...

OMG! Thank God someone was able to recover your files. Nothing is more terrorizing than a computer crashing.

Hugs, Em

November 17, 2008 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh man, Cynthia, I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. Congrats on your new release, I can't wait to read it. So just how are you going to celebrate?

Me, I just heard from my Navy son, that he will be home for good mid January. Time for some serious spoiling and quality hug time.

November 18, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home