...



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Nightmare Before Christmas & Christmas Day of the Dead

Well, it's that time of the year again. I'm starting to get into the mood, too. At the moment I'm listening to Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack. I love the music in this movie, and this is the 2-Disc version, so there's a few remade tunes by Marilyn Manson, Panic at the Disco, Fiona Apple, and Fall Out Boy. It's great!

Anyway. The picture to the left is one of my Christmas releases. Yeah, I have two eBooks due out this season. :)

This one's called CHRISTMAS DAY OF THE DEAD, and it's the story of what happens when Jess heads out to the local shopping center on Christmas Eve and finds that all is not how it should be. This is a zombie tale. My tribute to a genre that I love reading and watching.

This tale was actually released last year by Aphrodite's Apples under a different name. It was only available for a few months because the company closed down. But now, Forbidden Publications are giving it a new lease of life. It's been re-edited and even has an epilogue - suggested by my lovely editor - so it's a little different. :) I'm very excited to have the opportunity to have it available again. And I LOVE the cover. It's so creepy and lovely. It fits the tone of the novella perfectly.

Here's the blurb:

This Christmas Eve, Jess gets more than she bargained for when she walks into a shopping center filled with dead shoppers. And some of the corpses are rising.

When she stumbles onto a handful of survivors hiding out in the cinema complex, it becomes a race against the clock to make it out alive. Together, they venture outside in search of safety.

Trying to stay alive with corpses at every turn is hard enough. Her instant attraction towards one of the survivors, Larry, can only complicate things further...


So, if you're in the mood to read a little Christmas story with a good dose of creepy, romance, and zombies, I hope you'll check it out. It's now available right HERE. Oh, and you can read an excerpt here, too.

'Tis the season to be... scared! ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

I have got to tell my husband about your zombie story! The man loves zombies. :-)

December 10, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Cynthia! Gotta love those zombies. ;)

December 11, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home