...



Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday...

It's been a long week here in the Scott household. Drama Teen went back to High School this week, which has involved a severe learning curve of how long it takes to get ready and have her hair just perfect in the morning before she walks through 30 mph winds to the bus stop. LOL. I'm glad it's Friday. Tomorrow, said Drama Teen and I have a date with my friend and her granddaughter (Tall Teen) to see Twilight. I know, we're probably the only two red-blooded females in the state of California that haven't seen the movie yet...but better late than never. I'm just hoping the movie will spur my daughter into finishing the books so that I can read them...

It's also an extra long weekend...so I'm looking forward to having my hubby around on Monday (and sneaking an extra day in to sleep in). Especially since he's going to be gone the week after next for training. I don't have to do solo parent very often...thank goodness.

This month seems like a bit of a lull. Finally finished with Christmas and I'm looking forward to February as I have three...yes, count them THREE, releases coming out! And believe me...there's something for varied tastes...


If you like a straight, dark, thriller with no sex, try The Stranger in My Bed.




If you like very sexy vampires, try The Lady is a Vamp




And if you like WWII time travels, Out of Time should fit the bill.



And, I've just begun plotting another full-length novel. As I'm determined that this is the year I will FINISH writing one. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend~

Ericka

3 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Ericka! Wow, that's a lot of new releases. Congrats! I love the covers, btw.

Good luck with the full-length novel planning. I know you'll have a lot of fun with it.

PS. I LOVE the TWILIGHT SAGA but still haven't seen the movie. :(

January 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

The movie was great. I went into it not sure I would "really" enjoy it...I'm just not that into teenage angst (I live with it...it's no longer entertainment, LOL). But I loved the movie and now can't wait to devour the books!

January 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I can't wait to see the movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it! The Twilight Saga totally captivated me for about two weeks last year. I loved every minute of every one of the books. :)

I hope you enjoy them too!

January 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home