...



Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First New Release for 2009!

A widow, a medium, and a ghost... can only lead to passion.

Eve can’t let go of her dead husband’s memory. But can a shy neighbor offer her a way of spending one last night with him?

This is my first Wicked from Cobblestone Press. The Wicked stories are short erotica tales of different genres. Mine deals with a widow, the ghost of her husband, and a medium who gets caught in the middle.

I remember when the idea for this story struck me. I was falling asleep, and suddenly got a really vivid image of a woman getting the most horrid news. It was enough to make her world crumble around her. I felt her sadness, her desperation. It was so intense that the next day I started writing the story. Eve and Mitch came alive as soon as the words started pouring out of me.

The cover was made by Dan Skinner. Isn't it cool? I think it captures the atmosphere of the story very well.

PASSIONATE EVE will be available from Cobblestone Press this Friday. For $2.99, you can sample a raunchy, much hotter story of mine. ;) I hope you enjoy it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congratulations!!!!

January 29, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks Cynthia! :)

January 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home