...



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Great News & Some New Covers!

Hey! How's everyone doing today? I've been having a great week. Lots of different stuff going on at the moment. :)

Well, I'm going to get started. I'd like to announce that I've just signed a 3-book contract with ImaJinn Books. Yay! As you can imagine, I'm very excited about this. Very. It's an urban fantasy trilogy set in Sydney, Australia. And I've dreamed of selling it since the moment I finished it. The heroine and the cast of characters have a special place in my heart, and I can't wait to share their life, struggles, triumphs, and darkness with everyone.

At the moment, that's all the details I have, but it's enough for me! So cool. Of course, I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Okay, now it's time for some covers. I've actually got 3 to share! Yeah, 3 seems to be the number, so far this year. So, let's get started...

This gorgeous cover was made by Cris Griffin. SEALED WITH A DEMON'S KISS is a Tryst about a pentagram witch whose life depends on a demon sent to protect her from a bunch of warlocks.


This one was made by Asharceneaux, and it's super creepy. BEFORE BLAZE is a collection of three short stories about the three mortals who help Blaze in her quest to get home in my novel, HELLBLAZE. They take place before HB:


This awesome Shifter cover was made by Sable Grey. THE CAT'S CHARM is the tale of a gorgeous black cat, who also happens to be a sexy man.


Well, this is my awesome news for this week! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Wowza! I love the new covers!!!

And BIG, BIG congrats on the new contract with ImaJinn.

I see such good things on the horizon for you and I'm sooo glad to be able to say "I knew you when!" LOL

January 16, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks so much, Ericka. You're very sweet. :) Thank you.

January 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Yolanda, congrats on your wonderful news! I love Linda at ImaJinn--I think she does some real quality work.

January 19, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks so much, Cynthia! I'm still giddy with excitement about my contract with ImaJinn. Linda's great, so lovely. :)

January 20, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home