...



Saturday, February 7, 2009

So many paranormals to choose from...


As I am busy writing the last of my Black Cougar trilogy for publication later this year, I have let thoughts of what is next drift in. And well, it ain't pretty. lol

I am loving the big cats and while I hadn't planned on writing beyond the trilogy, I have written this last one in a way that I can spin in another direction if I wish to continue. However, I have not heard from my publisher that they would be interested in more so i've let the other ideas float on in. Big mistake.

About the same time as I started this series I entertained and even researched extensively for a Savannah vampire series. Then I sold the cougars and the vampire got put on hold. But with all good ideas comes that subtle nagging at the back of your mind, reminding you that you had another plan. And I did so love the work I came up with for the southern vampires. Then came more word from publishers that vampires were dying and then came True Blood (southern vampires in new orleans on TV) and I decided maybe vampires weren't such a good idea.

But they persist. Which brings me to my dilemma. I have three projects to choose from and it's a tough choice. Demons, Faeries or Vampires.

I think I would be happy working on any and/or all of the projects so tell me...if you had your choice of those to pick up and read what would you choose?


Eliza

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home