...



Monday, March 2, 2009

Bite Me

I love vampires. I think I had my first vamp crush when I saw the old Dark Shadows show years ago. Since then, I've read hundreds of vampire books, watched way too many vampire movies--and I still love the undead master of the night.

Why? Well, here's my 5 reasons to love a vampire:

1. Immortality, baby. Young and handsome--forever. How can you not love that?

2. Strong = sexy. And vamps are very, very strong.

3. Spike. Yes, he is one of my continuing reasons for enjoying vampires.

4. I love the nightlife. :-)

5. Vamps make for some really kick-ass heroines and heroes.

What about you? Do you enjoy the vampires? Why?

And here's a link to a contest I'm running on my site for my new vampire release, IMMORTAL DANGER. Just click "Enter Today" to see the full details!


Immortal Danger, In life, Maya Black was one tough cop. In death…well, once bitten, twice the bitch. Creatures of the night-be afraid. www.cynthiaeden.comThe BookEnter Today!Share Image

Thanks!

Cynthia Eden
www.cynthiaeden.com
IMMORTAL DANGER--Available 3/31/09 from Kensington Brava

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

LOVE that cover!

I heart vamps because they are the ultimate bad boys.

March 3, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

oh yeah! Sounds like a great book! And lord knows, I love a vamp...

March 3, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Girl, I'm going to read this book just because of the 'twice the bitch' comment!

I write vamps, but mine aren't dead or immortal. They are, however, DNA superior which means gorgeous, strong, sexy as hell, and alpha to the bone. Even the women!

If I could be vampire and still enjoy the sun I don't think I'd blink twice.

TJ

March 5, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home