...



Thursday, June 21, 2007

Damn, I'm Tired...

Hey ya'll,

I'm a bit late with my post. I just flew into town and dragged my tired butt home from the airport a couple of hours ago - travelin' for work. The trip was pretty good - I had to go to a customer site and teach 'em how to use the software they just bought from the folks who own my day job.

But you know, I'm such a home body, I stayed at the Hyatt and still found something to make me wanna go home. There's no bed like my bed (sigh....ahhhh!) There's no food like my daughter's cookin (though it was bit on the dry side today). There's no lawn like the one my son mows so nicely.

If it's not on a vacation with my family, damn it, I just don't wanna go! When did that happen? I used to like traveling. I used to enjoy room service and having them run up and deliver stuff. Yep, even this most recent stay was pleasant, but I think I'm just flat out spoiled...by my kids!

Hey, now that I think about it, there's a bit of that woven into my book, Gift Wrap Optional (Ellora's Cave). Now, if I could just find (or be found by) a guy on the cover of that damned book. Whew baby!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com
www.dynamicthree.com
www.nightwhispersauthors.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaynie said...

There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Of course mine currently has the four year old in it so I'm either going to have to move him or get kicked half the night.

June 22, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home