...



Sunday, October 7, 2007

Five Pounds of Makeup...Literally!

I'm not saying this article is not true, but I'm a bit of a cynic and don't immediately believe everything I read. But check it - there's a study out that says you could have up to five pounds of chemicals in your body due to *drum roll, please* MAKE UP!

Check out the article at the Daily Mail and let me know what you think. I think that this is something like Shelley's post on women obsessed with their body shape to the point of ridiculousness. What did they do? Go find the most self-absorbed, image issue women in all creation for this article? Armpits

I don't know a single woman, I stress, NOT A SINGLE ONE, that obsesses about their makeup to the same point as these women. Hell, the women I know are so busy they don't have time to brush their teeth seven times a day! Let alone use four cans of deodorant a week! There isn't that much funk in all the world to need that much body odor controller!

Whatcha think? Am I nuts?

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home