...



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life-type Stuff

Let's see, where to start...? The move to the Seattle area is coming up quickly. I was there running around with my realtor last weekend and saw some really nice houses. As soon as I got back, my daughter had major ankle reconstruction surgery. Poor baby. She's miserably ill from the anesthesia but her attitude is stellar. Our biggest challenge is controlling her pain. She's a high tolerance chick that can't stand to be bedridden, but with twelve weeks of 'no pressure' on her ankle, bed ridden is pretty close to what she'll be.

With lots of life stuff happening I must admit that writing is just not at the top of the pile. Luckily I have a day job and can write when I pretty much feel like it. Part of it is that my Samhain editor is moving on and I was passed to someone else. I've sold on proposal to my Samhain editors before, but my new one doesn't know me. So it's like starting all over again. But no worries. The story I was hoping to sell on proposal will just have to wait - contracted work always takes precedence.

Just got home from the pharmacy - going to try a new medicine and hopefully it won't make my girl so nauseous. If I see her puke one more time, I may just join her!

Oh, and the HOLIDAY HOTTIES contest that we ran last year is coming up again. That contest was a blast! People gots oddles and oddles of stuff and it was such a big hit it's coming to a website near you.

Of course, subscriber to TJ On A Tangent newsletter will get the details first. Then we'll put it out there for everyone else.

Gotta run and check on my kid. See ya'll later!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.comL

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Hope your daughter is doing well. Nausea from the anesthesia sucks...my daughter had that with her first procedure too. Bleck.

September 26, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home