Over the weekend, I was tagged by L.A. Day
. So I thought it would be cool to post it here.
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love
watching Japanese anime
- both series and movies.
2. I listen to A Beautiful Lie
by 30 Seconds to Mars
at least one time a day and never get tired of it. I think this band totally rocks and can't get enough.
3. Even though I enjoy reading a wide variety of genres, my fave is Urban Fantasy
4. I enjoy looking things up in Wikipedia
5. Walking is one of my fave things to do. If I don't go for an hour walk every single day, it feels like something's missing.
6. I need to write something new, revise something, research, or be thinking about something to do with writing every day, or I feel cranky and edgy.
7. I am a repeat-offender when it comes to books and music. If I enjoy an album or a book, I will go out of my way to buy everything that writer/band/singer has released - including their backlist.
So, there you have it. Seven things you may not have known about me. I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone with a blog has probably already been tagged. Lol.
But I will mention that I'm (so far) keeping up with reading one book-a-week. These are the latest two titles:
All I can say is: Wow! These two books belong to a series (Mercy Thompson #3 and The Sisters of the Moon #3) and were both awesome! I swear, it's such a pleasure to read when a story is so well crafted that you can't wait to get back to it. Both authors are excellent and their books filled with fantastic characters and worlds. I can't wait for more. :D
Last night I picked up this book
. Man, I can't wait to get stuck into this one. It sounds fantastic! And the cover's very pretty too.
So, what have you been reading so far this year?
Check out the Forbidden Hunt hosted by Anastasia Rabiyah & Brieanna Robertson:
Labels: Yolanda Sfetsos